Friday Mixed Skill Day (Track 3) - Spring Break NZ Drift Matsuri 2021


Entry tier (3% Online Booking Fee Applies): ADVANCED (1ST RELEASE)
Price:
Sale price$190.00

Description

TRACK 3 ENTRY TO SPRING BREAK DRIFT MATSURI 2021

Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park, Taupo

Exclusive Friday Track Day/Test Day - November 5th 2021

 

Driver arrival 7:00-8:00am

Scrutineering 7:30am til 8:30am

Drifting begins 9:30am earliest til 4:00-4:30pm

 

All drivers receive 1x crew member or friend pass complimentary with their driver entry. These will be marked off on the gate against your name so there is no need to give us their names ahead of the weekend unless you want to.

Any others will require a general admission pass available online or on the gate.

 

Refund Policy:

Entries are sold on the basis that you are expecting to make the event. We may offer a maximum refund of 50% of your order up to 4 weeks out from the event. Requests placed within the 4 week mark are unable to be approved.

If you wish to transfer your entry to another eligible driver (in the same skill class) you can do this up to 2 weeks from the event, Contact us to do so.

Covid Policy: In the unlikely event that an event is postponed or cancelled due to covid alert levels, drivers will have their entries credited to the next event date or when requested, drivers will be eligible for an 80% refund. The remainder 20% will be put aside to help us absorb pre-paid costs including but not limited to: Contractors, hirage of equipment and advertising.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed